We are a conservative Anglican evangelical Church which holds to the teaching of the Bible.
We teach and believe in:
1. the unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
2. the sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
3. the full deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God; his virginal conception by the Holy Spirit and his
real sinless humanity; his death on the cross, his bodily resurrection and his present reign in heaven and on earth.
4. redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death once and for all time
of our representative and penal substitute, Jesus Christ, the only mediator between God and man.
5. the universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering mankind subject to
God’s wrath and condemnation.
6. justification as God’s act of undeserved mercy, in which the sinner is pardoned all sin and accepted as righteous
in God’s sight only because of the righteousness of Christ imputed to him, this justification being received by faith alone.
7. the need for the Holy Spirit to make the work of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance
towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
8. the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in all those thus regenerated producing in them an increasing likeness to Christ
in character and behaviour and empowering them for their witness to the world.
9. the one true Heavenly Church, to which all true believers belong.
10. the future return of the Lord Jesus Christ who will judge all men, executing God’s just condemnation
and eternal punishment of the impenitent and receiving the redeemed into eternal glory.
11. the divine inspiration and inerrancy of Holy Scripture as originally given, and its supreme authority in all
matters of faith and conduct.
12.the perseverance of the saints
13.marriage as a creation ordinance ordained by God solely for one man and one woman in lifelong
covenant commitment patterned after Christ and the Church.